Christmas in the Park!
Dec 7 | 5-8 pm • *EFMP 4-5 pm
Location: Marina Park
Join us for an enchanting evening at our annual "Christmas in the Park" event. Get ready to be immersed in the holiday spirit with these fantastic activities:
- Witness the breathtaking Tree Lighting Ceremony.
- Capture the moment with Santa himself in our Pictures with Santa Corner.
- Let your creativity shine with Cookie Decorating and Face Painting.
- Dive into the world of Holiday Crafts.
- Be mesmerized by the incredible performances of the Youth Center.
This event is open to all with base access and sponsored guests.
Don't miss out on this magical celebration of the season!
For questions reach out to Outdoor Recreation at (228)377-3160.
* EFMP - Exceptional Family Member Program: The Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP) is a mandatory enrollment program that works with other military and civilian agencies to provide comprehensive and coordinated community support, housing, educational, medical, and personnel services to Families with special needs.